paraphrase the motto of the Bank of Canada, "When you succeed, I succeed."
Following is a list of former students...
- Dawn Reding (PhD) starts as an Assistant Professor of Biology at Luther College in January; she’s finishing a post-doc at ISU working on molecular genetics of turtles and snakes
- Mike Ervin (MS) was just promoted from a wildlife manager to the Waterfowl Biologist for Ohio Division of Wildlife
- Stephanie Linde (MS) is a GIS specialist with the environmental services division of Barr Engineering consulting in the Twin Cities
- Stephanie Tucker (MS) is the Fur Resource Biologist for North Dakota Game and Fish
- Andy Wiewel (MS) is pursuing a PhD on rats in the pacific islands at the University of Adelaide
- Aaron Kuehl (MS) is the Director of Conservation Programs for Pheasants Forever in Illinois.
- Mike Wallendorf (PhD) moved from a position as biometrician for the Missouri Department of Conservation to biomedical statistics in St. Louis
- Mike Phillips (PhD) completed postdocs at USGS Centers in North Dakota and Florida, and is now a Research Biologist with the Colorado Division of Wildlife.
- Dick Schmitz (PhD) is a former Assistant Professor of Fisheries and Wildlife at Oregon State University, now an ecological consultant.
- Larkin Powell (MS) went on to the University of Georgia and is now Professor at the University of Nebraska.
- Anjeanette Perkins (MS) continues to serve sustainability, now as a pastor with a church in Iowa.
- John Judson (MS) is owner of Diversity Farms, a conservation consulting business in Carroll County, Iowa.
- Darryl Kroeker (MS) is a Provincial Biologist for Ducks Unlimited Canada in Dawson Creek, British Columbia.
- John Carlson (MS) stepped down as Executive Director of the California Fish and Game Commission and is now President of the California Waterfowl Association
- Jim Hasbrouck (PhD) is Supervisor of the Southcentral Region Fisheries staff in Anchorage.
- Bob Frederick (PhD) is Professor and Chair of Biology at Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond.
- Thomas Glueck (MS) is a Wildlife Biologist for the U.S. Army in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
- Rick Young (MS) is Vice President for Operations of Pheasants Forever in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Rich Medcraft (MS) is a Veterinarian in Millis, Massachusetts.
- Bob Clay (MS) retired as the Provincial Biologist for Ducks Unlimited Canada and is now Ecologist for the Rouge River Watershed in Ontario.
- Terry Hingtgen (MS) is a Environmental Biologist for the Florida Department of Environmental Protection