The Fall 2013 Seminar Schedule is now available.
The Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology and the Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Interdepartmental Graduate Program have been proud to provide quality seminar programming to the University since 2002. Some of the featured guests have included:
- David Hillis of University of Texas, Austin - Sex and the Single Rotifer (and Other Tales of Sexual Intrigue)
- Doug Soltis of University of Florida
- Antonia Monteiro of Yale University - How and why eyespots appeared on the wings of butterflies
- Peter Chesson of University of Arizona - Mechanisms of maintenance of species diversity.
- Hopi Hoekstra of Harvard University -The genetics of adaptation: from mice to molecules
- John Endler of University of California, Santa Barbara
- Marvalee Wake of University of California, Berkeley - The Developmental Basis of Evolutionary Change: The Perils and Promis of the Gymnophion Amphibians
- Daniel Simberloff of University of Tennessee
- Mohamed Noor of Duke University - Speciation Despire Gene Flow? How Can It Be?
- Robert Ricklefs of University of Missouri, St. Louis - Host Distribution of Avian Malaria Parasites
- Michael Rosenzweig of University of Arizona