As undergraduates in EEOB, students are encouraged to participate in many research opportunities. Undergraduate students have:
- studied the heritability of head shape in Plethodon species
- examined mutualism stability in the Sonoran Desert rock fig, Ficus petiolaris
- investigated the relationship between alligator body length and telomere length
- studied the differential expression of homeologs in polyploidy plants
- investigated how corticosterone differs between sexes in House sparrows
If you are interested in pursuing research within the scope of Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology, please contact an EEOB faculty member whose research relates to your interests.