paraphrase the motto of the Bank of Canada, "When you succeed, I succeed."
Following is a list of former students...
Dawn Reding (PhD) is an Assistant Professor of Biology at Luther College; besides bobcat landscape genetics she’s still working on molecular genetics of turtles and snakes
Mike Ervin (MS) is now the Waterfowl Biologist for Ohio Division of Wildlife
- Stephanie Linde (MS) is a GIS specialist with the environmental services division of Barr Engineering consulting in the Twin Cities
- Stephanie Tucker (MS) is the Fur Resource Biologist for North Dakota Game and Fish
- Andy Wiewel (MS) is pursuing a PhD on rats in the pacific islands at the University of Adelaide
- Aaron Kuehl (MS) is the Director of Conservation Programs for Pheasants Forever in Illinois.
Mike Wallendorf (PhD) moved from the Missouri Department of Conservation to biometrician at Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis
- Mike Phillips (PhD) completed postdocs at USGS Centers in North Dakota and Florida, and is now a Research Biologist with the Colorado Division of Wildlife.
- Dick Schmitz (PhD) is a former Assistant Professor of Fisheries and Wildlife at Oregon State University, now an ecological consultant.
- Larkin Powell (MS) went on to the University of Georgia and is now Professor at the University of Nebraska.
- Anjeanette Perkins (MS) continues to serve sustainability, now as a pastor with a church in Iowa.
- John Judson (MS) is owner of Diversity Farms, a conservation consulting business in Carroll County, Iowa.
- Darryl Kroeker (MS) is a Provincial Biologist for Ducks Unlimited Canada in Dawson Creek, British Columbia.
- John Carlson (MS) stepped down as Executive Director of the California Fish and Game Commission and is now President of the California Waterfowl Association
- Jim Hasbrouck (PhD) is Supervisor of the Southcentral Region Fisheries staff in Anchorage.
- Bob Frederick (PhD) is Professor and Chair of Biology at Eastern Kentucky University in Richmond.
- Thomas Glueck (MS) is a Wildlife Biologist for the U.S. Army in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
- Rick Young (MS) is Vice President for Operations of Pheasants Forever in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Rich Medcraft (MS) is a Veterinarian in Millis, Massachusetts.
- Bob Clay (MS) retired as the Provincial Biologist for Ducks Unlimited Canada and is now Ecologist for the Rouge River Watershed in Ontario.
- Terry Hingtgen (MS) is a Environmental Biologist for the Florida Department of Environmental Protection