- Graduate Assistant
- Program: Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Co-Advisor: Matthew Hufford
- Co-Advisor: Andrew Somerville
Co-advised by Dr. Matthew Hufford (EEOB) and Dr. Andrew Somerville (WLC), my interests include human migration and maize dispersal in South America. Plant genetics can help us understand this relationship through ancestry and signatures of adaptation. I apply contemporary techniques to ancient nuclear DNA to learn what the past can teach us about crop dispersal.
2200 Osborn Dr.
Social Media and Websites
- M.A., Science Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2015
- Computer Science Endorsement, Northwestern College, 2019
- B.A., Biology, University of Northern Iowa, 2012
- Undergraduate Minor, Religious Studies, University of Northern Iowa, 2012