Dr. Lynn G Clark
- Professor and Interim Chair
- Director, Ada Hayden Herbarium
My research program involves four main lines of investigation: 1) bamboo systematics and evolution based on both morphological and molecular data; 2) floristic inventory and monography of Neotropical bamboos; 3) the evolution and development of vegetative features (e.g., leaf shape and 3-D leaf anatomy) within the grass family; and 4) functional trait ecology and evolution in fire-adapted Neotropical bamboos.
- Ph.D., Botany, Iowa State University, 1986
- B.S., Botany, Michigan State University, 1979
- B.S., Horticulture, Michigan State University, 1979